Saving energy is very important but even more important is your comfort. You shouldn't have to feel chilly in the winter. And you shouldn't be able to hear your neighbors cutting grass in the summer. Regardless of your climate, Window Wire has a window specifically tailored to your unique needs. As you can see from the chart below, even our base replacement windows are very energy efficient and will make a dramatic difference in the comfort in your home.
Bay Window - Installed - Home Built 1977 or BEFORE - Not Energy Star
Alside Mezzo Bay Window with Installation
Home Built 1977 or BEFORE
Climatech Double Pane Glass Pack
Custom Made to Fit Your Existing Opening
A striking focal point, a cozy reading nook, a bright display of herbs and flowers â€“ anything is possible with a Bay Window. Each of these windows can transform your room from basic to beautiful.
Each Bay Window comes with 2 Double Hung flanker windows with a larger center Fixed Picture Window.
- 1-1/4" furniture-grade veneer is standard in the construction of head, seatboard and jambs.
- Let your MeasureTech know if you want the head and seatboard in either an oak or birch veneer finish and ready for painting or staining.
- 3" pre-insulated seatboard.
- Optional grids are placed between the glass for easy cleaning.
- Slimline reinforced mullion design.