Saving energy is very important but even more important is your comfort. You shouldn't have to feel chilly in the winter. And you shouldn't be able to hear your neighbors cutting grass in the summer. Regardless of your climate, Window Wire has a window specifically tailored to your unique needs. As you can see from the chart below, even our base replacement windows are very energy efficient and will make a dramatic difference in the comfort in your home.
3 Lite Bow Window - Installed - Home Built 1978 or AFTER - Energy Star
Alside Mezzo 3 Lite Bow Window with Installation
Home Built 1978 or AFTER
Northern Area - Climatech ThermD Double Pane Glass Pack with Enhanced Cavity Foam | Southern Area - Climatech Elite Double Pane Glass Pack
Custom Made to Fit Your Existing Opening
A striking focal point, a cozy reading nook, a bright display of herbs and flowers â€“ anything is possible with a Bow Window. Each of these windows can transform your room from basic to beautiful.
Each Bow Window comes with 2 Casement Windows on each end and center fixed Picture Window(s).
- 1-1/4" furniture-grade veneer is standard in the construction of head, seatboard and jambs.
- Let your MeasureTech know if you want the head and seatboard in either an oak or birch veneer finish and ready for painting or staining.
- 3" pre-insulated seatboard.
- Optional grids are placed between the glass for easy cleaning.
- Slimline reinforced mullion design.