Saving energy is very important but even more important is your comfort. You shouldn't have to feel chilly in the winter. And you shouldn't be able to hear your neighbors cutting grass in the summer. Regardless of your climate, Window Wire has a window specifically tailored to your unique needs. As you can see from the chart below, even our base replacement windows are very energy efficient and will make a dramatic difference in the comfort in your home.
3 Lite Slider / Glider Window - Installed - Home Built 1978 or AFTER - Energy Star
Alside Mezzo Vinyl 3 Lite Slider Window (also known as a Glider Window) with Installation
Home Built 1978 or AFTER
Northern Area - Climatech ThermD Double Pane Glass Pack with Enhanced Cavity Foam | Southern Area - Climatech Elite Double Pane Glass Pack
Custom Made to Fit Your Existing Opening
Visually sleek and deceptively strong, Mezzo Sliding Windows are distinct in their slim silhouette, ample glass area and smooth gliding action. Both sashes slide horizontally for easy opening and closing and lift out for convenient cleaning. The heavy-duty construction and weathertight fit ensure excellent performance and protection.
- Narrowline frame and sashes with fusion-welded corners for exceptional beauty, strength and energy efficiency.
- Insulated glass unit with double-strength glass and warm-edge spacer system provides superior thermal protection and longevity.
- Embedded, multi-chambered construction creates airtight insulating compartments for increased thermal performance and strength.
- Optional grids are placed between the glass for easy cleaning.
- Non-conductive, composite reinforcement in the meeting rails allows for secure mounting of hardware and improves energy efficiency.