Alside Mezzo Vinyl Double Hung Window with Installation
Home Built 1977 or BEFORE
ClimaTech ThermD TG2 Elite Triple Pane Glass Pack
Custom Made to Fit Your Existing Opening
Mezzoâ€™s refined and purposeful design stays true to the classic double-hung style, yet exudes a cool, contemporary elegance with clean lines and crisp corners. The double-hung window is equally loved for its carefree functionality. No need to struggle with hard-to-reach areas. Both sashes tilt in to allow easy cleaning from inside the comfort of your home.
Built for everyday wear and tear, the expertly constructed sashes raise and lower easily on a constant force balance system, thus eliminating sash cords, weights and pulleys. Both the beauty and smooth operation of Mezzo Double-Hung Windows will be a simple pleasure.
- Narrowline frame and sashes with fusion-welded corners for exceptional beauty, strength and energy efficiency.
- Integrated sash-to-sill interlock provides a unified wall of strength; prevents the sash from bowing in extreme winds.
- Non-conductive, composite reinforcement in the meeting rails allows for secure mounting of hardware and improves energy efficiency (under 48" wide or 84" high).
- True sloped sill creates a highly efficient drainage system to prevent water and debris accumulation.
- Constant force balance system provides smooth raising and lowering of sashes.
- Optional grids are placed between the glass for easy cleaning.
- Hidden screen track for a neat, clean appearance.
Mulled units are available - Be sure to tell your MeasureTech which windows you want built together as one unit.