Saving energy is very important but even more important is your comfort. You shouldn't have to feel chilly in the winter. And you shouldn't be able to hear your neighbors cutting grass in the summer. Regardless of your climate, Window Wire has a window specifically tailored to your unique needs. As you can see from the chart below, even our base replacement windows are very energy efficient and will make a dramatic difference in the comfort in your home.
Awning Window - Installed - Home Built 1978 or AFTER - Energy Star
Alside Mezzo Vinyl Awning Window with Installation
Home Built 1978 or AFTER
Climatech Elite Double Pane Glass Pack
Custom Made to Fit Your Existing Opening
Thereâ€™s more to awning windows than meets the eye. Thereâ€™s history and practicality, merging the old-world craftsmanship of a charming crank handle with the refined details of todayâ€™s advanced window technology. Featuring a low-profile, easy-touch nesting handle, the awning window opens up and out.
- Beveled exterior sash design gives the window the appearance of a larger glass area with an attractive slimline look.
- Heavy-duty, state-of-the-art hinge system provides easy operation from inside the home.
- A dual locking system on each side of the window.
- Optional grids are placed between the glass for easy cleaning.
- Let your MeasureTech know you want to combine with a fixed lite picture window (available separately) to allow for convenient ventilation while creating increased visibility.