Saving energy is very important but even more important is your comfort. You shouldn't have to feel chilly in the winter. And you shouldn't be able to hear your neighbors cutting grass in the summer. Regardless of your climate, Window Wire has a window specifically tailored to your unique needs. As you can see from the chart below, even our base replacement windows are very energy efficient and will make a dramatic difference in the comfort in your home.
Casement Window - Installed - Home Built 1977 or BEFORE - Triple Pane
Alside Mezzo Vinyl Casement Window with Installation
Home Built 1977 or BEFORE
ClimaTech ThermD TG2 Elite Triple Pane Glass Pack
Custom Made to Fit Your Existing Opening
Thereâ€™s more to casement windows than meets the eye. Thereâ€™s history and practicality, merging the old-world craftsmanship of a charming crank handle with the refined details of todayâ€™s advanced window technology. Featuring a low-profile, easy-touch nesting handle, the casement sash gently opens outward from the side.
- Beveled exterior sash design creates the appearance of a larger glass area with an attractive slimline look.
- Step-down frame with compression type inner bulb seal achieves a tight seal during inclement weather.
- State-of-the-art hinge system provides multi-directional ventilation and allows sash cleaning from inside the home.
- Positive crank mechanism permits easy operation when opening and closing the sash.
- Optional grids are placed between the glass for easy cleaning.
- Multi-point locking system ensures a tight seal and increased comfort.